Convenient frequent flights to St. Petersburg Pulkovo Airport are operated by Aeroflot, Hainan Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, China Southern, Finnair, KLM, Air France, Lufthansa, Korean Air and others.
The organizers will arrange airport transfers for foreign participants during the conference.
The conference venue, which is Faculty of Asian and African Studies of St.Petersburg University (Universitetskaya emb., 11), is located in the very center of St.Petersburg within a walking distance from Solo Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky.
- The public transport system in St. Petersburg consists of bus, tram, trolleybus, and metro routes, which are running daily from 5:30 up to 00:30. A single ride ticket is 40 rubles for bus, tram, trolleybus, and 45 rubles for metro. You can buy the tickets for ground transportation when you get on bus and those for metro at vending machines.
- The taxi rides within the center of the city usually cost 300-500 rubles. For your convenience you may download Uber or Yandex. Taxi, or Taxovichkof taxi software to your mobile device from AppStore, GooglePlay, etc.
You may also order taxi:
- by calling Taxi Lux 3333233 (in English), or Taxovichkof 33300002 (in English)
- at the web-site of Taxovichkof http://taxovichkof.com/ (English interface)
1) To / from the University
- The university can be reached by buses 7, 24, 47, trolleybuses 1, 10. Get off at “Universitet”.
- The nearest metro stations are “Vasileostrovskaya” (Green line), “Admiralteyskaya” (Violet Line) and “Sportivnaya” (Violet Line), all within 15-20 minute walk from the University.
2) To / From Pulkovo Airport
- City buses 39, 39Ex and Minivan Taxi number K39 run between the nearest “Moskovskaya“ metro station and the airport. See details at http://www.pulkovoairport.ru/
- Travelling by taxi from Pulkovo Airport offers the flexible way of getting into Saint Petersburg. We recommend to hire taxi at the Taxi Pulkovo counters and not to use illegal taxis. Taxi Pulkovo counters are located at Arrivals hall on the first floor of the Terminal and at the very exit from the Terminal. You can pay for your taxi by credit card/cash at the Taxi Pulkovo counter or by cash to the driver at the end of a ride. If you need one, please ask a receipt at the Pulkovo Taxi counter. See details at http://www.pulkovoairport.ru/
3) To / from Solo Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky
- The hotel can be reached by buses 7, 24, 47, trolleybuses 10, 11. Get off at “8-9th Line”.
- The nearest metro station is “Vasileostrovskaya” (Green line), which is within 15 minute walk from the hotel.