To come to Russia foreign citizens need to apply for visa. Scholarly exchange visas are issued by Russian Embassies and Consulates abroad against the official invitation issued by the university (enough for citizens EU and PRC) plus “yellow card”, issued by the Federal Immigration Agency (for non PRC and non EU countries) In order to draw a scholarly exchange visa invitation from the Federal Immigration Agency (which takes around 40 days), we need to receive by March 31 a clear scanned copy of your passport’s front page and a “Participant’s info” form. Please, fill all the blanks and send it to We expect to deliver you the invitation by the end of May.